- The administrator of personal data is B2B.net S.A. with the headquarters in Warsaw (address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 172, 02-486 Warsaw) , entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number: 0000387063, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court Sąd Rejonowy in Warsaw, XIII Economic Department of the National Court Register , NIP: 5711707392, REGON: 280613330, tel. (22) 427 63 70. Data protection takes place in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- By accessing the website belonging to B2B.net S.A. or using it and sending us any personal data in connection with applications for recruitment or training, etc., and by getting acquainted with the content of this Policy, you accept its terms and conditions and confirm that you have got acquainted with its content, so please read this Policy carefully.
- B2B.net S.A. may entrust processing of Personal Data to a third party on the basis of an agreement concluded with it. B2B.net S.A. shall make every effort to conclude agreements only with entities that offer an appropriate level of security of the processed Personal Data, in accordance with the RODO.
- The term “Third Party” shall be understood as, among others: entities providing website hosting, entities operating an IT and ICT system, providers of analytical tools supporting sales, customer service, marketing and educational activities, accounting office, entities conducting payment activities (banks, payment institutions) and other collaborators of B2B.net S.A.
Personal data – within the meaning of the RODO means information on an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, e-mail address, telephone number or other data which may identify the natural person.
RODO – means Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Candidate – a specialist in a given field recommended by B2B.net S.A. to its clients.
User – a person visiting the website belonging to B2B.net S.A. Candidate, training participant, person asking a question, person signed up for the newsletter.
Services – i.e. services provided by B2B.net S.A. via e-mail, telephone and website, i.e.: subscription to the newsletter, sending an inquiry via the contact form, sending documents and data necessary to participate in the recruitment process, application for participation in trainings.
Objectives and legal grounds for processing personal data
The Administrator, B2B.net S.A. processes Personal Data for the purpose:
- Sending to the Users, to the e-mail addresses or telephone numbers provided by them, answers to questions sent by the contact form available on the websites belonging to B2B.net S.A. The legal basis for such processing of Personal Data is the consent of each User to the processing of personal data (art. 6 ust.1 pkt. a RODO). Consideration of the application for a job sent by the User and possible conducting of the recruitment process by B2B.net S.A. The legal basis is the consent of each User to the processing of personal data (art. 6 ust.1 pkt. a RODO).
- To organize and conduct training. The legal basis for such processing of Personal Data is the contract for the provision of training services concluded with B2B.net S.A. by sending an order form. (art. 6 ust.1 pkt. b RODO).
- Sending Users, to the e-mail addresses provided by them, commercial and marketing information, including the newsletter, provided that the User has agreed to receive it.
- The legal basis for such processing of Personal Data is the contract for the provision of training services concluded with B2B.net S.A. by sending an order form. (art. 6 ust.1 pkt. a RODO)
Period of processing of Personal Data
In accordance with the applicable laws, B2B.net S.A. process Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose. Your Personal Data will not be processed for longer than is required by law, e.g. the law requires that employment data be kept for 50 years and tax data for 5 years. After this period, your Personal Data will be irreversibly deleted or destroyed.
In other cases, e.g. consent to receive a newsletter, Personal Data will be processed by B2B.net S.A. until the withdrawal of consent to their processing.
Provision of personal data
By providing your Personal Data on the websites belonging to B2B.net S.A., the User confirms that he/she has the necessary permissions to disclose personal data, which will be used by B2B.net S.A. in the manner described in this Policy.
B2B.net S.A. can use profiling, i.e. process personal data of a User in order to analyse or forecast personal preferences and interests. Automatic data processing is not the only premise for making decisions by B2B.net S.A., which would have legal effects on the User.
Data Protection Inspector
In B2B.net S.A. a Data Protection Inspector was appointed. Contact details to the Data Protection Inspector: IOD@b2bnetwork.pl
- The User has the right to demand access to his Personal Data, its correction, deletion, copy, objection, transfer of the Personal Data to another administrator (if the basis is consent and the data are processed in an automated way) or to limit their processing. Consent is voluntary; therefore, it can be withdrawn at any time (also with regard to individual forms of contact) and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In order to exercise his or her rights, the User sends an e-mail to the address: IOD@b2bnetwork.pl or contact the B2B.net S.A. office. Al. Jerozolimskie 172, 02-486 Warsaw personally or by mail with the annotation “IOD”.
- B2B.net S.A. sends an answer within 2 weeks of receiving the inquiry.
- B2B.net S.A. reserves the right to respond later than indicated above (up to one month) due to the large number of inquiries or the complex nature of the inquiry sent, resulting in the need to collect information from several years, to consult with many people in order to provide a complete answer or to complete data from different IT systems.
- In the above situation, B2B.net S.A. will inform the User about the extension of the time for answering with a justification.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if he considers that his Personal Data is being processed contrary to the applicable law.
The User decides whether he or she agrees to B2B.net S.A. using cookies for marketing purposes during the first visit to the website. There is then a possibility to accept cookies.
The User may set the preferences of the browser to reject all cookies, but this will prevent him/her from using the full range of services of B2B.net S.A. websites.
The websites belonging to B2B.net S.A. may use third party cookies. This is related to the used plugins and other tools made available by the websites.
The pages contain plug-ins for the following services:
○ Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA),
○ LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland),
○ Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads (Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.),
○ HotJar (St Julian’s Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STJ 1000, Malta).
Using the plug-in by the User will result in a direct connection with the B2B.net S.A. profile on the server of the relevant service. The services may then obtain information about the User’s IP. When visiting B2B.net S.A. sites, being logged in on the User’s profile in a given service, they register information about the visit.
The services do not provide us with information about the purpose, scope and use of the data collected and we have no control over it. In order to prevent the services from obtaining information about visits to B2B.net S.A. websites, we advise you to log out of your account in a given service.
The privacy policies of individual service providers are set out below:
○ LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy,
○ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
○ Google Ads – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl
○ Google Analytics – https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
○ Google Tag Manager – https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/tag-manager/
○ HotJar – https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/terms-of-service
B2B.net S.A. applies security measures to protect Personal Data against access by unauthorized persons and against their unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Access to Users’ Personal Data is limited by the number of authorized employees and associates of B2B.net S.A.