I. General Provisions
- The personal data administrator is B2B.net S.A. based in Wielki Łęki (address: Wielki Łęck 81A, 13-230 Lidzbark), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000387063, for which the registration file is kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Department, NIP: 5711707392, REGON: 280613330, tel . (22) 427 63 70. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- By entering a website belonging to B2B.net S.A. or using it and sending us any personal data in connection with applications for recruitment or training, etc. and by reading the content of this Policy, the User accepts its terms and confirms that he has read the contents and therefore please read carefully with this Policy.
- net S.A. may entrust the processing of Personal Data to a third party on the basis of a contract concluded with it. B2B.net S.A. will make every effort to conclude contracts only with entities that offer an adequate level of security of Personal Data processed, compliant with the RODO.
- The third party should be understood, among others, entities providing web hosting, entities operating the IT and teleinformation system, analytical tools suppliers, sales support, customer service, marketing and educational activities, accounting office, entities conducting payment activities (banks, payment institutions) and other collaborators of B2B.net SA
Personal data – within the meaning of the RODO, means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, e-mail address, telephone number or other data that can identify a natural person.
RODO – means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
Candidate – specialist in a given field recommended by B2B.net S.A. to your clients.
User – a person visiting a website belonging to B2B.net S.A. Candidate, training participant, person asking a question, person subscribed to the newsletter.
Services – that is services provided by B2B.net S.A. electronically, by phone and via the website, ie: subscription to the newsletter, sending inquiries via the contact form, sending documents and data necessary to participate in the recruitment process, registration of participation in training.
III. Objectives and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
Administrator or B2B.net S.A. processes Personal Data in order to:
- Users are sent to the e-mail addresses or phone numbers provided by them, the answers to questions sent via the contact form are available on the websites belonging to B2B.net S.A. The legal basis for such processing of Personal Data is the consent of each User to the processing of personal data (Article 6.1.1 and the GDPR).
- Consideration of the application submitted by the User for a job and possible completion of the recruitment process by B2B.net S.A. The legal basis is the expressed consent of each User to the processing of personal data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point and RODO).
- Organization and conducting training. The legal basis for such processing of Personal Data is a contract for the provision of training services concluded with B2B.net S.A. by sending the order form (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR).
- Send Users to the e-mail addresses provided by them, commercial and marketing information including the newsletter, provided that the User has agreed to receive them. The legal basis is the User’s consent to the processing of Personal Data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point and RODO)
IV. The processing period for Personal Data
In accordance with applicable law, we process Personal Data for the time that is needed to achieve the goal. The User’s personal data will not be processed for a longer period than required by law, e.g. the law requires that employment data be stored for 50 years and tax data for 5 years. After this period, personal data will be irretrievably deleted or destroyed.
In other cases, e.g. consent to receive the newsletter, Personal data will be processed by B2B.net S.A. until you withdraw your consent to their processing.
V. Providing personal data
By providing its Personal Data on websites belonging to B2B.net S.A., the User confirms that he has the necessary permits to disclose personal data that will be used by B2B.net S.A. as described in this Policy
VI. Data Protection Inspector
At B2B.net S.A. the Data Protection Supervisor was appointed. Contact details to the Data Protection Officer: IOD@b2bnetwork.pl
VII. Rights of the User
- The User has the right to request access to his Personal Data, rectification, deletion, copy, objection, transfer of Personal Data to another administrator (if consent is based and data is processed in an automated manner) or restrictions on their processing. Consent is voluntary, therefore it can be withdrawn at any time (also in terms of individual forms of contact) and this will not affect the lawfulness of processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In order to exercise the rights, the User sends an e-mail to: IOD@b2bnetwork.pl or contacts the B2B.net S.A. office. Jerozolimskie 172, 02-486 Warsaw in person or by correspondence with the note “IOD”.
- net S.A. send a response within 2 weeks of receiving the request.
- net S.A. reserves that it has the option of answering later than the above (up to a month) due to the large number of queries or the complex nature of the inquiry resulting in the need to collect information from several years, consulting with multiple people to provide complete answers or complete data from various IT systems.
- In the above situation, B2B.net S.A. will inform the User about the extension of the time for response with giving justification.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he / she considers that his / her Personal Data is processed contrary to the applicable law.
IX. Safety rules
B2B.net S.A. applies security measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access and against unauthorized processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Access to Users’ Personal Data is limited by the number of authorized employees and collaborators of B2B.net S.A.
X. Final provisions