The Credit Retail Capability covers the ongoing developments and improvements in the credit and lending area for Commercial and Business Banking (CBB), serving our corporate customers.
We are focusing on Credit Risk Management and transformation of data generated by customer into risk measures like Financial Analysis, Credit Risk Assessment and Decision, Scoring, Rating, etc.
The credit risk transformation is done through statistical models and decision trees.
The team members are located in Nordic Countries, Poland and India.
Test Automation Engineer
- Preparing test documentation and artifacts (Test Cases, Release Test Plans, Release Test Reports)
- Executing test cases both manual and automated.
- Testing using Java/Python/SAS (one of them at least)
- Execute automated tests using preferred or Nordea accepted tool.
- Stand-ups, planning and all agile process and ceremonies.
- Strong testing background (test methodologies and techniques)
- Decent software development knowledge/skills
- Test cases preparation (qTest tool)
- Basic knowledge of COBOL, DB2, Mainframe SAS, Natural-Adabas, IMS DC, IMS DB, CICS, Easytrieve (the more from list the better)
- Experience in working with agile methodology and scrum teams
- Credit and banking domain experience.
- Previous experience with mainframe technology stack
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Certificate
- Experience in Banking\Credit Risk area
- Positive attitude and great communication skills analytical and problem solving skills