Due to the dynamic development of the project portfolio, we are looking for an experienced FrontEnd Developer with knowledge of Angular and TypeScript. We work with modern technologies, we use a microservice approach and distributed application architecture. In our daily work we use Docker, Azure. We work in Scrum, our basic working environment is the Linux, but you can also work on Windows, IntelliJ Idea and other JetBrains tools. We put a lot of emphasis on the security of applications and the high quality of the products we create. We care about the development of our employees, which is why we support participation in OpenSource projects and guarantee time for personal development, learning and experimentation with new technologies.
- Higher education in computer science or related sciences,
- Knowledge of Angular and Typescript,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in working as a Frontend Developer, supported by specific projects,
- Docker and containerization,
- Ability to solve complex technological problems.
Nice to have:
- Experience in building systems in accordance with agile manufacturing methods,
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases,
- Knowledge of the Azure cloud and Azure DevOps,
- Ability to work in Linux, good knowledge of Bash, automation of repetitive tasks,
- Knowledge of tools and technologies related to automated testing of the presentation layer.
• Design, implementation and maintenance of the user interface in applications created by the team,
• Act as a mentor and leader for less experienced frontend developers,
• Define standards for frontend application,
• Implementation of projects based on agile software development methodologies,
• Close cooperation with business in product development,
• Cooperation with development teams,
• Maintenance of application environments.