A detailed description of the work task to be carried out
- Market Risk, Automated Testing of Web Application based on Cube, REST, gRPC, CL
- In our team, we are implementing a quality assistance model as the approach to testing and QA in general.
- We are looking for an open-minded, resourceful, curious, adaptable, and creative person.
- If you are focused on the general quality areas and not only on testing, and having a “I’ll do that” proactive attitude you are more than welcome to join our team.
Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Contribute to defining the overall test plan & QA approach for the team
- Designing and implementing automated test cases
- Supporting business analysts in the requirements specification.
- Analyzing, designing, implementing, and executing test cases using automated test methods
- Exploratory testing of the solution
- Work actively with the entire agile scrum team to secure high-quality of the delivery
- The report, debug, and verify defects
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Support the analysis of production defects
- Daily impediments resolution and communication, risk mitigation
- Improve and extend the test automation framework solution where needed
- ISTQB Foundation level certification
- 3+(Senior) years of test automation experience in API (REST) levels
- 3+(Senior) years of test automation experience in GUI Web testing
- experience with working with Cypress and (nice to have) Rest Assured
- SQL queries preparation
- Knowledge of various file formats (XML, CSV, JSON etc.)
- experience with working with source code control tools (GIT)
- understanding of Agile software development and exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- experience with working with CI tools (Jenkins\Bamboo)
Nice to have
- Kafka general understanding
- Experience in testing microservice-based architecture
- Development – we are a company specializing in Quality Assurance, so we are the ideal place to expand and develop your skills;
- Competence – we offer training and assistance to all of our colleagues;
- Health – we co-finance sports cards and medical packages;
- Integration – we like to get to know each other! We often leave together and meet to spend time together.