Description of work task to be carried out
- Cross-organization application investigation for critical dependencies based on functional requirements.
- Reviewing with stakeholders the completeness of CMDB information with respect to the dependencies.
- Liaising with respective teams on methods to keep the information up to date
- Supporting team members with architecture knowledge
To succeed in this role, we believe that you
- Have the ability to work with engineers, developers, project managers, as well as C-level executives
- Guide and advice stakeholders to resolve architectural issues to support the implementation of the target picture.
- Build effective relationships with other architects and stakeholders across the organization to facilitate the improvement of the architecture across multiple areas.
- Adapt and respond to change
- Be creative and have a strong desire for innovation
- Keep the focus on your own continuous development and learning as well as mentor others to build knowledge and improve the overall effectiveness
Your experience and background
- 5+ years of experience architecting, leading, and supporting the integration of scalable applications and/or API solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with REST-based system integrations.
- Strong problem-solving, debugging, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the entire service development life cycle: design, implementation, deployment, and monitoring.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and organizational skills
- UML knowledge is a plus.
Wypełnij formularz, żeby aplikować na stanowisko IT Architect: