The project’s goal is to implement necessary changes to the systems currently used to support the process of Adverse Event Management. Upgrade of the Adverse Event reporting systems to meet the business needs regarding the manufacturing of the Medical Devices
Technical Project Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience in work related to software development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in multicultural, international environments (medium to large projects).
- Experience and good knowledge of Project Management methodologies, both waterfall and agile
- Good understanding of Program and Portfolio management
- English C1/ C2 level
- MA/Eng. in Information Technology or Business or relevant experience
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 practicioner certification)
- Knowledge of good practices on IT service delivery market, such as ITIL
- Basic knowledge of ITIL and Release Management process
- Communication skills and skills to cooperate inside a global organization
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Skills to envisage possible problems, determine and implement solutions
- Readiness to travel depending on project/service needs
- Knowledge of HPSM/SNOW and Jira tools
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban)
- Development ? we are a company specializing in Quality Assurance, so we are the ideal place to expand your competence ? we offer training and assistance to more experienced colleagues;
- Health ? we co-finance sports cards and medical package;
- Integration ? we like to get to know each other! We often leave together and meet to spend time together.