As a Software Engineer (Java) you contribute across the integration technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to front and back-end systems. You will work in a cross-functional team, working with Product Owners, Designers, and Engineers to co-develop the digital products.
Java Software Engineer
- +3 years integration project experience using Spring
- +3 years experience with at least 1 Relational and 1 non-relational DB
- +3 years experience developing reusable APIs/services with multiple consumers
- +3 years experience with REST as well as SOAP APIs and also some exposure to asynchronous integration (e.g. KAFKA) as well as exposure to microservice architecture
- Some real experience with CI/CD and related tools (Jenkins/Maven/Gradle/Gulp)
- Ability to present technical & non-technical issues to internal & external stakeholders
- Some real experience working in Agile mode e.g. SCRUM/SAFE
- Awareness of TDD and solid experience testing your own code with some automation and good understanding of integration testing
- Very good English skills
What you will be doing
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment.
- Designing, developing and testing integration applications & APIs using the Spring framework
- Working with SQL and noSQL based data persistence as well as Messaging platforms such as Kafka
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Follow best practices for secure programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Integration applications.
- Development ? we are a company specializing in Quality Assurance, so we are the ideal place to expand your competence ? we offer training and assistance to more experienced colleagues;
- Health ? we co-finance sports cards and medical package;
- Integration ? we like to get to know each other! We often leave together and meet to spend time together.