The automated tester will be responsible for creating automated tests for deliveries scope on the level of the Scrum team.
Most tests are performed on GUI and API level
Activities will be focused on delivering test automation plans, using test data, test execution, reporting bugs/incidents to the team, and implementing test automation best practices.
QA Automation Engineer
- Designing, implementing, and executing automated test cases
- Contribute to defining the overall testing approach in cooperation with the scrum team
- Report and re-tests of defects
- Requesting test data
- Creatively removing impediments
- Recommending appropriate actions for test results
Skills and competencies
- 3+ years of hands-on test automation experience in Web GUI and API (REST) levels
- coding skills in Java and understanding of Object Oriented Programming (Test Automation Framework and daily activities are on based on Java technology stack)
- experience with working with Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured/Postman
- experience with working with source code control tools (GIT).
- understanding of Agile software development and exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Development – we are a company specializing in Quality Assurance, so we are the ideal place to expand and develop your skills;
- Competence – we offer training and assistance to all of our colleagues;
- Health – we co-finance sports cards and medical packages;
- Integration – we like to get to know each other! We often leave together and meet to spend time together.