QA Automation Engineer
- Ideally back-end & system integration testing experience i.e. Selenium, SQL, ETL, Data Transformation, Data Pipelines, SoapUI, TDD & Test Automation.
- Good understanding of API based integration i.e. REST, XML, Microservices etc.
- Experience with both traditional Databases and NoSQL would be an advantage as would experience with Data Engineering & associated testing.
- English is a must.
What you will be doing
- Support SCRUM teams to ensure QA best practice e.g. help Developers to design and implement appropriate test cases.
- Drive the implementation of Test Automation Frameworks and work with Developers & DevOps to make sure this is implemented as part of CI/CD.
- Own testing documentation such as Test Strategies and Test reports.
- Development – we are a company specializing in Quality Assurance, so we are the ideal place to expand your competence – we offer training and assistance to more experienced colleagues;
- Health – we co-finance sports cards and medical package;
- Integration – we like to get to know each other! We often leave together and meet to spend time together.
Wypełnij formularz, żeby aplikować na stanowisko QA Automation Engineer: