We'll show you how:
- To find yourself in the world of web acceptance test automation;
- Deal with the unstable test – you will learn the tools to deal with these problems;
- Start your adventure with automation and have a solid foundation for further development.
If you take part in the training, you will find out:
- How to wait for elements in tests;
- How to create a clear test report that allows you to attach test screenshots;
- How to build stable tests and how to deal with test errors.
The advantages of training:
- The course has been created and lead by an expert, passionate about building and maintaining test frameworks;
- We focus on programming practice – during the training you will receive specific skills, which will allow you to implement the acquired knowledge later;
- You will do a lot of exercises, and Michał will help you solve and understand the problems encountered.
Additional benefits for your employer:
- Practical implementation in the world of web acceptance test automation;
- Learn good practices for building tests;
- This is a much cheaper way than employee research, which can take several months;
- You will receive a ready-made solution, which will allow you to implement yourself efficiently into the automation.
- Manual testers and managers who did not write automatic tests;
- Those who think about extending their competences to more technical ones;
- Managers who want to understand the essence of the challenges of web acceptance test automation.
- Training materials developed by trainer Michał Ślęzak;
- Properly prepared computers;
- Certificate of completion of the training;
- Lunch and coffee break;
- Surprise for each participant ?
Additionally, we host an evening party for the interested.
Day 1 - We create several programs from scratch and learn the basics of the various elements of the C# programming language.
Day 2 - Getting to know the basics of the WebDriver Selenium with C#
Day 3 - Learning more about the advanced aspects of Selenium WebDriver + C#
The value of a 24-hour workshop:
Support and Test Automation Director,
B2B.net S.A. conducts services with great care and quality. The employees of B2B.net S.A. that were leading the project have demonstrated appropriate knowledge of the technologies used in implementing the system. The production launch of the system was successful and finished on the date agreed by both parties.
IT Project Manager,
We cooperate with B2Bnetwork in the body leasing model of specialists in the field of testing and implementation of fixed-price projects. The projects delegated to B2Bnetwork are carried out professionally with great care and maintaining high quality standards. We recommend B2Bnetwork as a solid and reliable supplier.
In April 2016, B2Bnetwork has successfully implemented and continues to work on the development of the proprietary test factory platform, supporting test automation processes.
Cardif BNP Paribas Group
B2Bnetwork has implemented an internal test management tool, provides QA consulting services and delivers specialists in the area of acceptance and system tests in the IT outsourcing model. All tasks carried out by B2Bnetwork are done with great commitment, as required and professionally.
Project Management Deputy Director,
Brokerage House BOŚ
The projects delegated to B2B.net S.A. have been carried out professionally, with great care and maintaining high quality standards. The following scope of work was conducted:
- Methodology and approach towards test automation
- Tool implementation and environment set for test automation (Selenium WebDriver)
- Methodology for supplying test data
- Defined range of regression tests covered by test automation