IT outsourcing is an effective management strategy.It works best for:
- small and medium-sized enterprises, as it allows for optimisation of the costs associated with the construction and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- corporations, as it allows for speeding up design work, responding quickly to current needs and reducing the cost of employment
The unique benefits of IT outsourcing at B2Bnetwork:
- in 24 hours, we find the perfect candidate,
- we reduce employment costs,
- we take on the risks and consequences of the employment of the employee,
- we provide training packages for employees so that we can take full responsibility for the quality of your IT projects.
What does the cooperation process look like?
Let's get to know each other
During the meeting, we determine your expectations and objectives of cooperation.
The demand can be sent via the contact form or by e-mail email@example.com
The most important stages of recruitment are
- preliminary selection of CV
- technical verification
Meet our candidates
You can additionally verify each of our candidates remotely or in person at your or our headquarters
Choose the best employee / best team
In addition, we guarantee:
- no risk of random absences
- ensuring continuity of work
- flexible form of cooperation and accounting of working time
- acquisition of the employer's obligations by B2BNetwork in the areas of contracts, ZUS, insurance
Sign an agreement with B2B.net S.A.
Each consultant working at the Client's premises or B2Bnetwork receives additional benefits such as:
- medical package
- sports package
- integration events, festivities and birthday events
The models of the cooperation
The service is dedicated to the Customers having project teams. We give you the possibility to provide you quickly with the missing competences.
The teams at the headquarters of the B2Bnetwork
We can use our hardware and software. We implement the system that gives you the chance to make monitoring in a constant way.
The models of the accounting
Fixed - Price
The determined area of the project, the requirements, the time of realization and the price.
The budget of the project depends on the work needed to be carried out.
Time&Material with a limit
We determine the area of activities with a limit on the budget and the time of realization.