Automated testing helps to reduce testing time and the time needed to bring a product to market, resulting in significant savings in the long run.
A clear automation strategy and vision for product development are key to ensuring an appropriate return on investment in automated testing.
Different application architecture? Many environments? Integration with other companies? Many users’ devices?
We have a prescription for that:
a standardised and coherent approach to automation
The effects of our solutions:
- ensuring high suitability for reuse,
- ease of maintenance,
- lower initial costs.
B2Bnetwork test automation solutions support your business goals.
By designing an automation strategy in line with your business goals:
- We carry out a detailed evaluation of the tool to recommend their optimized inventory according to your needs and budget.
- We eliminate the limitations of the most popular automation tools thanks to our proprietary solutions integrating various applications, speeding up and facilitating the writing of test scripts or reporting of results.
Our dedicated test automation engineers use their experience in automating both the user interface and the API, using proven tools to increase:
- the speed of creating subsequent editions,
- test coverage,
- the number of problems detected before production deployment.
An example of an automation project process
- Evaluation of the current quality control process.
- An overview of your existing IT infrastructure.
- Planning an automation project and creating an SLA.
- Knowledge transfer.
- Defining strategy and automation process.
- Help in optimizing the QA process to integrate it with test automation.
- Transfer of responsibility and creation of an appropriate team.
- Preparation of the test environment.
- Create scripts and test data (we can work in the absence of software documentation and perform a requirement exploration).
- Progress reporting.
Expand a service
- Further increase the level of testing automation in areas where this is appropriate.
- Working with a team of developers to better identify risks (risk of error, business risk in specific areas such as banking, healthcare).
- Gathering feedback from management and developers to improve defect descriptions, test coverage, level of detail.
- CI/CD process optimization in cooperation with DevOps teams.
- Training and transmission of the automatic test solution.