Selenium WebDriver (Java) Test Automation for Advanced
The Selenium WebDriver (JAVA) advanced test automation training is designed for people who have basic knowledge of automation and programming in JAVA. During the training we will learn how to configure the environment and learn the best methods of creating automatic scripts in Selenium.
The training has the option to extend the material by 1-2 days with exercises on any of the client’s systems, which is an added value. The automatic scripts created during the workshops can be used at a later stage while working at the Client’s premises.
– Polish National Programme for Scientific Education – OPEN
– Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development
and get funding for training.
Scope of training:
- Selenium WebDriver – Installation and configuration
- JAVA – introduction
- Building test cases
- Creating test sets
- Starting the tests
- Continuous integration on the example of Jenkins CI
- Use of different locator types (ID, CSS, XPath)
- XPATH – advanced command creation
- Regression tests with minimum changes
- Best practices and approach to automated testing
- Verification and assay of site elements
- Selenium GRID
- Integrating and working with SVN
Additionally, the possibility of working and practicing with the automated tests on the Client’s systems.
Support and Test Automation Director,
B2B.net S.A. conducts services with great care and quality. The employees of B2B.net S.A. that were leading the project have demonstrated appropriate knowledge of the technologies used in implementing the system. The production launch of the system was successful and finished on the date agreed by both parties.
IT Project Manager,
We cooperate with B2Bnetwork in the body leasing model of specialists in the field of testing and implementation of fixed-price projects. The projects delegated to B2Bnetwork are carried out professionally with great care and maintaining high quality standards. We recommend B2Bnetwork as a solid and reliable supplier.
In April 2016, B2Bnetwork has successfully implemented and continues to work on the development of the proprietary test factory platform, supporting test automation processes.
Cardif BNP Paribas Group
B2Bnetwork has implemented an internal test management tool, provides QA consulting services and delivers specialists in the area of acceptance and system tests in the IT outsourcing model. All tasks carried out by B2Bnetwork are done with great commitment, as required and professionally.
Project Management Deputy Director,
Brokerage House BOŚ
The projects delegated to B2B.net S.A. have been carried out professionally, with great care and maintaining high quality standards. The following scope of work was conducted:
- Methodology and approach towards test automation
- Tool implementation and environment set for test automation (Selenium WebDriver)
- Methodology for supplying test data
- Defined range of regression tests covered by test automation