HP UFT (API/GUI) Test Automation
During the training we learn the full functionality of the HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) automation tool in version 12. We learn how to create functional tests for GUI user interfaces and perform automated tests based on SOAP and REST communication protocols. The training takes the form of a workshop divided into 80% practice and 20% theory. The training is in the form of a workshop, which looks like a real test automation project.
During the workshop it is possible to use 1-2 days on exercises on any of the Client’s systems, which is an additional added value. The automatic scripts created during the workshops can be used at a later stage while working at the Client’s premises.
– Polish National Programme for Scientific Education – OPEN
– Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development
and get funding for training.
Scope of training:
- Introduction to the tool
- Recording of the basic functional test using the GUI
- The repository of objects
- Verification points
- Parameterization of the test
- Dynamic objects
- Introduction to API/SOAP/XML
- Testing based on SOAP
- Data-Driving (xls, DataSet, CSV)
- Flow control
- Introduction to the REST Protocol
- JMS/Message Queuing
- Introduction to WS-Security
- Creating custom code
- Test management in ALM 11.5
Support and Test Automation Director,
B2B.net S.A. conducts services with great care and quality. The employees of B2B.net S.A. that were leading the project have demonstrated appropriate knowledge of the technologies used in implementing the system. The production launch of the system was successful and finished on the date agreed by both parties.
IT Project Manager,
We cooperate with B2Bnetwork in the body leasing model of specialists in the field of testing and implementation of fixed-price projects. The projects delegated to B2Bnetwork are carried out professionally with great care and maintaining high quality standards. We recommend B2Bnetwork as a solid and reliable supplier.
In April 2016, B2Bnetwork has successfully implemented and continues to work on the development of the proprietary test factory platform, supporting test automation processes.
Cardif BNP Paribas Group
B2Bnetwork has implemented an internal test management tool, provides QA consulting services and delivers specialists in the area of acceptance and system tests in the IT outsourcing model. All tasks carried out by B2Bnetwork are done with great commitment, as required and professionally.
Project Management Deputy Director,
Brokerage House BOŚ
The projects delegated to B2B.net S.A. have been carried out professionally, with great care and maintaining high quality standards. The following scope of work was conducted:
- Methodology and approach towards test automation
- Tool implementation and environment set for test automation (Selenium WebDriver)
- Methodology for supplying test data
- Defined range of regression tests covered by test automation