Introduction to Agile
Agile ? an innovative approach to management. The training allows you to learn the methods, assumptions and benefits of its introduction.
The area of the training
- Agile – assumptions, agile manifesto, review of agile methods
- Scrum (Pillars, Roles, Meetings, Artifacts, Rules)
- emphasis on: planning and estimation methods, backlog prioritization, user stories
- Product Owner role vs. Project Manager
- Retro design
- history and assumptions
- Visualization, Limit Work in Progress, Flow Management
- Tools and techniques: Kanban Board, Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Lean (flow efficiency vs. resource efficiency)
- Practical Exercises (Lean simulation game)
- Organization of projects in Agile
- Safe, Less, Nexus – scaling
- Scrum or Kanban?
- Building a project team – team phases
- Agile self-management
Support and Test Automation Director,
B2B.net S.A. conducts services with great care and quality. The employees of B2B.net S.A. that were leading the project have demonstrated appropriate knowledge of the technologies used in implementing the system. The production launch of the system was successful and finished on the date agreed by both parties.
IT Project Manager,
We cooperate with B2Bnetwork in the body leasing model of specialists in the field of testing and implementation of fixed-price projects. The projects delegated to B2Bnetwork are carried out professionally with great care and maintaining high quality standards. We recommend B2Bnetwork as a solid and reliable supplier.
In April 2016, B2Bnetwork has successfully implemented and continues to work on the development of the proprietary test factory platform, supporting test automation processes.
Cardif BNP Paribas Group
B2Bnetwork has implemented an internal test management tool, provides QA consulting services and delivers specialists in the area of acceptance and system tests in the IT outsourcing model. All tasks carried out by B2Bnetwork are done with great commitment, as required and professionally.
Project Management Deputy Director,
Brokerage House BOŚ
The projects delegated to B2B.net S.A. have been carried out professionally, with great care and maintaining high quality standards. The following scope of work was conducted:
- Methodology and approach towards test automation
- Tool implementation and environment set for test automation (Selenium WebDriver)
- Methodology for supplying test data
- Defined range of regression tests covered by test automation