Programming in JAVA from scratch
Training in programming in the JAVA language is addressed from scratch to people who have not had contact with the JAVA language so far. The aim of the training is to acquire basic knowledge of JAVA and aims to encourage the participant to further develop toward programming or automatic testing.
During the training, participants will learn how to solve problems using the available documentation during the Java application development process.
The training is organized for groups of 6 people so that each participant can make the most of their time to learn and work under the guidance of a trainer.
After the training, each participant has the opportunity to contact the trainer for a month to consult ongoing projects and issues that were raised during the training.
The area of the training
- Java ? introduction
- Tools (Eclipse/Intellij, GIT, Maven)
- Basics of Java syntax
- Control and conditional instructions
- Basics of object-oriented programming (including inheritance, encapsulation, interface, polymorphism)
- Boards and collections
- Word processing
- Database Access Support (JDBC)
- Handling with exceptions
- Elements of the graphical user interface (examples)
- Basics of testing, testing and improving the effectiveness of the application
- Auxiliary libraries and technologies
Support and Test Automation Director,
B2B.net S.A. conducts services with great care and quality. The employees of B2B.net S.A. that were leading the project have demonstrated appropriate knowledge of the technologies used in implementing the system. The production launch of the system was successful and finished on the date agreed by both parties.
IT Project Manager,
We cooperate with B2Bnetwork in the body leasing model of specialists in the field of testing and implementation of fixed-price projects. The projects delegated to B2Bnetwork are carried out professionally with great care and maintaining high quality standards. We recommend B2Bnetwork as a solid and reliable supplier.
In April 2016, B2Bnetwork has successfully implemented and continues to work on the development of the proprietary test factory platform, supporting test automation processes.
Cardif BNP Paribas Group
B2Bnetwork has implemented an internal test management tool, provides QA consulting services and delivers specialists in the area of acceptance and system tests in the IT outsourcing model. All tasks carried out by B2Bnetwork are done with great commitment, as required and professionally.
Project Management Deputy Director,
Brokerage House BOŚ
The projects delegated to B2B.net S.A. have been carried out professionally, with great care and maintaining high quality standards. The following scope of work was conducted:
- Methodology and approach towards test automation
- Tool implementation and environment set for test automation (Selenium WebDriver)
- Methodology for supplying test data
- Defined range of regression tests covered by test automation