We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Helpdesk IT Specialist for our client from the banking industry.
Helpdesk IT Specialist
- Preparation of desktops and laptops for users (installation based on model configurations).
- Maintenance of equipment put into operation for users – repairs, warranty and service replacements.
- Maintenance and configuration of mobile devices such as tablets and phones.
- Changes in hardware and software configuration on behalf of users.
- Help users with current problems (file recovery, remote access, booting).
- Hardware configuration for training purposes.
- Building user manuals and other support materials.
- Installation and configuration of computer stations (computers, monitors, network sockets, printers, scanners).
- Higher education or extramural students, specialisations: computer science or related studies
- Very good knowledge of Windows 10 and MS Office 365.
- Responsibility, goal-orientation, analytical approach to problems and teamwork skills.
- Patience and regularity and very good organization of working time.
- Ability to fix small IT hardware repairs.
The additional advantage will be:
- Experience in the implementation of IT services in the area of first line user support.
- Ability to manage the Intranet (Sharepoint)
- Publication of new content and organization of existing content according to business requirements;
- Configuration of content management (implementation of processes, principles of document versioning);
- Management of user rights;
- Software update.
- Constant development of professional qualifications (we have our own training brand)
- Stable, long-term cooperation
- Nice atmosphere in a fantastic team who not only loves work but also spending time together on karaoke or board games
- Benefits: medical care, co-financing of sports activities, frequent integration meetings