We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Scrum Master for our client from the financial industry.
- Coordinating teamwork
- Supporting and motivating team members in carrying out tasks according to project requirements
- Troubleshooting and removing emerging obstacles
- Ensuring effective use of tools supporting Agile methodologies
- Promoting Agile and Scrum values
- Practical experience as a Scrum Master
- Interest in agile programming issues, actively expanding their knowledge through certification, participation in conferences etc.
- Ability to think analytically
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the English language
- Constant development of professional qualifications (we have our own training brand)
- Stable, long-term cooperation
- Nice atmosphere in a fantastic team who not only loves work but also spending time together on karaoke or board games
- Benefits: medical care, co-financing of sports activities, frequent integration meetings